Children First: Journal on Children’s Lives, a bi-annual and peer-reviewed journal, is inviting submissions for its fourth issue.
About the Journal
The Journal has been launched by Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR) with the aim of deepening and broadening the discourse on child rights by providing a platform to all persons who are engaged with the rights of children in varied capacities to share their learnings, views and experiences in this context.
About the Call for Submissions
Children First: Journal on Children’s Lives, a bi-annual and peer-reviewed journal, is inviting submissions for its fourth issue, which is scheduled for publication in May 2023.
Children, including but not limited to health (pregnancy care, nutrition, immunisation, primary health care, and adolescent health), school education and disability, protection (sexual violence against children, child marriage, child labor, trafficking, children in conflict with law, safety issues, alternative care), agency and
participation, and adolescent issues.
- For Headings: Times New Roman, size:13, Bold
- For the main body: Times New Roman, Alignment: Justified, size: 12, spacing: 1.5
- For Footnotes: Times New Roman, size:10, Spacing: 1.0
- Margins: 1 inch on all sides.
- Paragraphs should be formatted in sequence and avoid textbox insertion.
- Mention your full name, contact number, postal address and email ID clearly in the paper.
- The papers should be submitted in English.
- In the case of tables, it should be in an open-editable format. (like Excel and Docx)
- In case of graphs, it should be in an open-editable format. In case of non-editable format, ensure it is a high-quality PNG or JPG (300 dpi or more) or PDF (high quality).
- In case of infographics, it should be in an open-editable format. In case of non-editable format, ensure it is a high-quality PNG or JPG (300 dpi or more) or PDF (high quality).
- Authors are encouraged to upload/share images that align with their paper in the following format:
- No less than 150 dpi.
- Formats – PNG, JPG, TIFF and RAW
- An open editable source file is preferred.
- The papers shall be submitted in Word document (.doc/.docx) format only.
- The word limit shall include footnotes that would elaborate on all sources being cited in APA format.
- The manuscript needs to be proofread for proper vocabulary usage, including grammar, punctuation, spelling, and overall structure before submission.
How to Submit
Interested authors can submit through the link provided at the end of the post
For further queries contact at email@example.com
Click here to submit
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com