GNLU is organizing an International Conference on MSMEs: Legislative and Regulatory Challenges (UNCITRAL and Indian Perspective) scheduled to be held on February 3, 2022.
About the Organizers
UNCITRAL RCAP: The UNCITRAL Regional Centre for Asia and the Pacific (RCAP), located in Incheon, Republic of Korea, is the only regional center of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL). Since its establishment in 2012, RCAP has been supporting the mandate of UNCITRAL by furthering the progressive harmonization and modernization of international trade and commercial law in approximately 60 jurisdictions with different legal systems and levels of economic development in the Asia-Pacific region, thereby promoting the Sustainable Development Goals.
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI): The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) was established on 1st October, 2016 under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code).
Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU): The Government of Tamil Nadu established this institution of learning by an Act of State Legislature (Act No. 9 of 2012).
GNLU Centre for Corporate and Insolvency Law (GCCIL): The GNLU Centre for Corporate and Competition Law was established on 13th October, 2012 by Hon’ble Mr. Justice K. A. Puj, Former Judge, High Court of Gujarat with multiple objectives and endeavours to act as a platform for expanding scope and horizon of corporate and competition law through multi-dimensional research activities and publications. With the introduction of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, the Centre for Corporate and Competition Law has been renamed as ‘GNLU Centre for Corporate and Insolvency Law’ (GCCIL) with effect from 30th January, 2020.
About the Conference
GNLU along with other institutions viz. IBBI, TNNLU, and UNCITRAL Regional Centre for Asia and the Pacific, is organizing an International Conference on MSMEs: Legislative and Regulatory Challenges, scheduled to be held on February 3, 2022.
Call for Presentations
The Conference invites proposals for presentations from interested students, academicians, practitioners, professionals and experts on the below mentioned themes:
Themes for the Conference
- MSMEs: Legislative and Regulatory Framework
- MSMEs and Securities and Exchange Board of India
- MSMEs: Organizational Structure and Government’s Support
- MSMEs and Ease of Doing Business
- MSMEs and Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- MSMEs and Digitalization
- MSMEs and Access of Finance
- MSMEs and Banks including NBFCs
- MSMEs and Impact of COVID-19
- MSMEs and Government Scheme (Post COVID)
- MSMEs and Taxation (Pre and Post COVID)
- MSMEs: Legal, Judicial & Executive Response during Pandemic
- MSMEs and IBC
- MSMEs and the Pre-Package Insolvency Resolution Process (PPIRP)
- MSMEs: Role of Government
The above-mentioned sub-themes are merely suggestive. Interested participants may submit a proposal relevant to the main theme for presentation.
The Interested Contributors are requested to send their proposal for presentation in not more than 500 words (excluding footnotes and title) to email@example.com mentioning the following points:
- Title of the Presentation
- Object of the Presentation
- Central Research Question of the Presentation
- Research Findings
- Submission of Proposal: January 24, 2022
- Confirmation of Acceptance: January 27, 2022
- Submission of Final Presentation: February 1, 2022