RGNUL, Punjab is organising an International Interdisciplinary Conference in collaboration with Punjab Pollution Control Board, Patiala; Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute, New Delhi and Assam Don Bosco University on “Literature, Environment and Climate Change” scheduled to be held on April 7-8, 2022.
About RGNUL Punjab
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab, thereby fulfilling the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization.
About the Conference
The Department of English and Public Relations, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab is organising an international interdisciplinary conference in collaboration with Punjab Pollution Control Board, Patiala; Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute, New Delhi and Assam Don Bosco University on “Literature, Environment and Climate Change” (7-8 April 2022).
The conference will be held in hybrid mode (RGNUL Campus and Cisco Webex).
Research Papers from Academicians, Professionals and Research Scholars across disciplines are invited on the following sub-themes:
- Writing Nature/ Green Writing
- Environmental Imagination
- Environmental Justice
- Endangered Landscapes
- Environmental Ethics
- Environmental History • Ecopoetics / Green Voices
- Green Screen
- Post-Colonial Environments
- Critical Posthumanism
- Environmental Laws
- Green Politics
- The Economics of Ecosystem and Biodiversity
- Abstract must be of 500 words;
- File must be Microsoft Word Format following MLA style Times New Roman, 12 font size, 1.5 space and both sides justified;
- Title must be 14 font size, bold;
- Endnotes 11 font size ;
- Word limit for Paper 4000-6000 words
- Only Original work will be accepted.
- The Papers will be double-blind reviewed.
- Only two co-authors allowed.
How to Submit?
- Submit a Self Declaration along with the paper regarding the originality of the work and that it has not been published/sent for publication anywhere else.
- Brief Bio-note (150 to 200 words) of the author should be attached with the paper.
- The selected papers will be invited for presentation in conference scheduled from 7-8 April 2022 and published in a book with ISBN.
- Abstract can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 17, 2022.
- Registration link will be sent to authors of selected abstracts.
- Registered Participants can mail complete paper by 5th March 2022.
- Submission of Abstract: January 17, 2022
- Intimation of acceptance of Abstract: January 27, 2022
- Submission of Paper: March 5, 2022