The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities invites Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for its Volume V, Issue I.
About the Journal
The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities is a bi-monthly, Double-Blind, Peer-Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2581-5369) working in the arena of Law, Management & Humanities. Presently the Editorial team of IJLMH consists of Well-known and widely recognized professors and professionals from India, France, Ireland, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Cameroon and Nigeria.
IJLMH has published Research Papers of Authors from 32 Countries, 304 Universities, 20 High Courts, and Supreme Court of India as well as Rwanda and has created revolution in the Indian Legal Publication Industry with innovations. Published Authors of the Journal include Sitting Magistrates, AOR – Supreme Court of India, Advocates of SC, HC and District Courts, Vice-Chancellors, Deans, Academicians, Librarians, Students of Various Universities and others. The Journal is rated 4.9/5 based on 150+ reviews at Google.
Indexing and Impact Factor Information [23 Indexing Databases]
The Journal is indexed at 23 Databases including HeinOnline, MANUPATRA, ROAD: the Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Citefactor, Journal Factor, I2OR, SIS, ISI, DRJI, SJIF, SIF and WCOSJ.
Journal Impact Factor: 5.180 (2021) – To verify click here.
Latest Issues: To check the pattern of publication and diversity of Authors please visit our latest issue at https://www.ijlmh.com/publications/volume-iv-issue-vi/
IJLMH is being operated without any theme for the best dissemination of knowledge. Any research related to Law, Management or Humanities is acceptable.
IJLMH has a unique Online Submission system that works on AI and allows you to transparently track every step of your Manuscript with Email and SMS notification. Please prefer to submit the manuscript via Online Submission System itself.
Manuscript Processing Charges (to be paid after acceptance)
- For Indian Authors: INR 1000/-
- For Other Countries: $25
*This charge does not include Hard Copy of the Certificate or Paper Booklet. The Hard Copies will be optional to order and charged separately. Hard Copies can be ordered at this link.
*There is no separate Charge for Co-Authorship till a maximum of 2 Authors.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000 – 7000 words.
- Article: 1500-3000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us. Read this point carefully, Kindly do not submit the same paper at many journals/conferences/seminars etc.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation. No Paper will be accepted without abstract.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- The charge consists of Co-Authorship till 2 Authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission, if the submission is being made through email.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
- Submission Deadline for First Round: 15th January 2022, 7:00 PM.
- Communication of Review Result: Within 2 days of submission.
- Live Publication of Manuscript: It generally takes 5-7 days for publication, which may extend up to 10 working days after Pre-publication formalities till the Publication and issuance of the e-Certificate. Urgent Requests can be made with proper reasons subject to be acceptance by Editorial Board.
For more information or queries, please connect us via Live Chat available in the official websites available at this link or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For official notification, visit this link.
Note: This is a sponsored post.