International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation is inviting submissions for their Volume 4, Issue 1.
International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation [ISSN 2581-9453] is a referred, bi-monthly scholarly peer-reviewed International journal, established under the aegis of VidhiAagaz – India’s Leading Academic Publisher [A team of 50+ Academicians and Professionals spread across 7 countries registered under Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, GOI via UAM No. MP40D0012645 and ISO 9001:2015 certified educational venture specialised in academic publication].
- Publication Impact Factor: 5.090
- Indexing: IJLSI is indexed at Multiple databases including MANUPATRA, GOOGLE SCHOLAR and ROAD, Scientific Indexing Service & Advanced Science Index.
- International Category Code: ICC-1002
- International Journal Address: IJA.ZONE/258156029453
IJLSI invites manuscripts on any topic under the ambit of Law.
- All the Articles, Short Articles, Case Comments and Book Reviews being contributed for IJLSI are to be submitted via the Online Submission System at https://www.ijlsi.com/online-submission/
- The Manuscripts can be tracked at https://www.ijlsi.com/track-manuscript/
- In case you face any difficulty with Online submission, Submit your paper via email to email@example.com with the subject “Submission of Research Paper – Volume 3 Issue 6”.
Processing Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
For Indian Authors: INR 1000
For Foreign Authors: $ 25
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- When reviewing submissions, the Editorial Board considers whether the manuscripts are contemporarily relevant, topical and creative.
- Citation: Any uniform method of Citation can be used.
- The body of the paper shall be – Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5
- The Footnotes shall be – Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10, Line Spacing: 1
- The copyright of the entry to the Journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the authors (s) of the same have been notified.
- The final decision as to the acceptance of manuscripts rests with the Editorial Board of IJLSI.
- Co-authorship is allowed till the maximum of 4 Authors. However, the charges get increased if there are more than 2 Authors.
Word Limits (Exclusive of Footnotes)
- Research Papers: 3000 – 6000 words
- Short Articles: 1,000 and 3,000 words.
- Case Comments: 2,000 to 3,500 words.
- Book Reviews: 1,500 to 3,500 words.
- Deadline for Submission of Manuscript: 12th January 2022, 8:00 PM.
- Review Results: Within 1-2 days of submission
- Publication: Within 2 – 5 working days of Completion of Formalities.
An E-certificate of publication will be provided to the published Authors. Hard Copies of certificates and paper booklets can be bought separately.
Official E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website link is here: https://www.ijlsi.com/
Note: This is a sponsored post.