Group Landmark, Maharashtra is inviting applications for its offline paid internship in Thane.
About the Organisation
Group Landmark is India’s leading automobile dealership network in the premium & luxury category with 112 state-of-the-art facilities spread over 32 cities across 8 states.
About the Internship
Group Landmark is looking for dynamic young legal interns who have the hunger to learn and are willing to have exposure from the corporate desk under the guidance of the legal head and can catch up with the fast-paced, challenging environment. This is a full-time internship.
- Conduct legal research and analysis.
- Draft legal documents.
- Assist with litigation and other legal matters.
- Provide administrative support to the legal head / external lawyers of the organization.
- Currently enrolled as a 2nd or 3rd-year student in a three-year law program or as a 3rd, 4th, or 5th-year student in a five-year law program or pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D. in law.
- Strong proficiency in English, as all work products must be prepared in English.
- Acquire in-depth training and gain valuable exposure in the field/industry.
- Obtain a certificate of achievement upon the successful completion of the internship.
- Qualify for a letter of recommendation based on your performance.
Rs. 6000 per month.
How to Apply?
Click on the link given at the end of this post.