Honeywell, Pune invites job applications for Assistant General Counsel for the year 2023.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a fortune 100 technology company that delivers industry specific solutions that include aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings and industry; and performance materials globally.
Our technologies help aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable. honeywell is recruiting for the assistant general counsel – honeywell automation India limited.
- LL.B degree from a leading university and/or law school.
- At least ten years of relevant experience, ideally with a mix of law firm and corporate.
- Must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, enjoy being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment capabilities.
- Experience in conflict resolution at the pre- and post-litigation stages of dispute resolution
- Demonstrated intellectual capacity and high personal standards of excellence, including integrity and good judgment
- Personal presence, communication skills and credibility necessary to effectively interact with and influence senior management
- Ability to work independently and aggressively drive key initiatives at a distance from direct supervisor
- Demonstrated ability to teach and motivate business-people in legal issues affecting business transactions and to provide advice that blends legal experience with an understanding of, and appreciation for, a client’s business objectives and the needs of a global organization
- Be a trusted adviser and lead hail’s legal function to provide legal & strategic support to hail business, overseeing the board matters and all strategic actions and providing counsel to business asst gc and other lawyers on business transactions.
- As a key member of india legal team of honeywell india, support vp & general counsel, honeywell (india) on pan india strategies and best practice sharing
- Work closely with vp & general counsel, honeywell (india) to drive processes for building awareness of legal risk exposures / prepare and disseminate legal risk exposure mitigation policies and procedures, including participation in any form of legal risk assessments
- Oversee hail contract review and management function. manage legal aspects for broad range of commercial transactions including collaboration, licensing agreements, supply agreements – out-sourcing of services and works, non-disclosure agreements, consultancy agreements, etc.
- Analyze and advise on all legal and regulatory issues relating to commercial and contract law, environmental, health and safety, intellectual property, leasing, licensing, corporate compliance, foreign investment, anti-trust, etc.
- Experience in handling procurement related processes and compliance, hr and labor laws including posh, labor code, capable to advise on diverse queries and also support internal investigations, pips etc. , sez / eous related complexities and capable to suggest on various modelling to suit hon requirement from time to time, basic knowledge on export import process, capable to handle police and investigation by various agencies and ability to handle on-ground matters single handedly and quickly, fair understanding of financial and tax laws including fdi, transfer pricing, fx matters, environmental, real estate, operations /facilities, csr matters.
- Drive integrity and compliance program, partnering with honeywell integrity & compliance, labor attorney, and hr. oversee and implement the i&c program at hail.
- Conduct preventive law training on a wide variety of topics, including competition law, export regulations, data privacy, contracting excellence, protection of intellectual property, anticorruption laws and workplace issues.
- Manage litigation for and against hail and direct dispute resolution efforts, regulatory investigations, including management of external counsel for referred matters.
- Develop standardized processes incorporating best practices from the industry for right and fast delivery of legal services to business.
Lawctopus regularly helps organisations hire interns and employees. Email the JD at firstname.lastname@example.org for free and paid plans.