Jurisedge Academy is organizing a Career workshop themed as Growth-hack your legal career: “Learn and earn”, thereby providing you with a basic understanding of learning and earning opportunities in the legal profession from 7th January to 9th January 2022.
About Jurisedge Academy
Jurisedge Academy aims at providing a comprehensive online programme for the CLAT PG, LL.M. exams, UGC-NET and allied exams. Jurisedge Academy strives to prepare all students for competitive exams and coach them for choosing their careers!
About the Workshop
The workshop aims to guide law students regarding the learning options available after LL.B. completion. Along with this, the workshop will also address the earning opportunities if you are pursuing LL.B./LL.M./Ph.D. There will be attempts made to unfold the lesser-known options through which you can elevate your career.
To explore the varied career options in the legal profession in today’s scenario, the Jurisedge Academy is organizing a 3-day Online Workshop on Growth-hack your legal career: “Learn and earn” from 7th January to 9th January 2022.
The workshop will run for 3 consecutive days in which the themes will be:
- Day 1: Learning options after LL.B.
- Day 2: A roadmap for becoming an Academician/Researcher
- Day 3: Know versatile career options in legal profession after LL.B. & LL.M.
Open for all law students
Please register with this given link: https://lawc.to/aTK0M
There is no registration fees applicable.
‘Certificate of Participation’ in e-form will be provided to all participants, who attend all three days of the workshop.
- The meeting link with the timings will be sent to registered participants prior to workshop through email.
- Questions will encouraged towards the end of session.
- The meeting will be held on Zoom.
- Please note the timings: 7 PM to 10 PM (for 7th Jan and 8th Jan, 2022); 2 PM to 7 PM (for 9th Jan, 2022)
- MR. SUDIPTA BHOWMICK: He is the Founder of Jurisedge Academy and will be sharing his valuable insights upon “Self-employment opportunities available to law students.”
- MR. SAHIL MATHUR: He has done his LL.M from National Law of India University and he will be sharing his personal journey on “LL.M from India”
- MS. PALAK JAIN: She is presently working as Legal Counselor at National Commission for Women. She will be sharing her extensive experience on “Developing Legal career in National Institutions”
- MS. SANYA DARAKHSHAN KISHWAR: She has completed her LL.M. from University of Leeds & from Pennsylvania State University. She will be giving
comprehensive approach on “Doing LL.M. from Abroad”.
- MS. APPORVA GUPTA: She is presently working as “Law Officer” at National Hydroelectric Power Corporation, thereby providing useful information
on “Developing career as Law Officer into PSUs”.
- MS. PRACHI ACHARYA: She is a JRF holder since 2020 and will be sharing her valuable views on “Writing dissertation/research papers in LL.M”
- MR. SAURABH KUMAR: He is pursuing Ph.D from NUSRL Ranchi and will be giving insight on “General information on preparation for judiciary”.
- MS. SAMIKSHA MATHUR: She is pursuing Ph.D from Manipal University, Jaipur and will be guiding upon the “Doing Ph.D. from India”.
- MS. AROHI PATHAK: She has completed her graduation from NLIU Bhopal and will talk over “Doing LL.M from India.
- MR. JOSEPH MOSES PARAMBI: Joseph is an Associate at Trilegal and will be giving insights on “Developing career in corporates”
- MR. DEVESH: He is Graduate from Christ Bangalore and will be providing an overview on the “Scholarships available to law students”
- MS. GARGI SINGH: Gargi is Ph.D. scholar and she will be briefing on “Approach towards UGC NET and allied exams”.
Feel free to contact me for further queries:
- Write on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call at: +91 9614994939
The website link is here: https://jurisedge.com/
Note: This is a sponsored post.