The School of Law, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Hyderabad through its Legal Aid Club – LEGAI, is organizing the National Research Article Writing Competition, 2022.
The competition is open for undergraduate and postgraduate students (studying in any of the recognized Schools/Colleges/Departments of the Universities)
Right to Legal Aid and Access to Justice
Sub – Themes
- Enforcement of Article 39A of the Indian Constitution
- New Dynamics in Access to Justice and Human Rights
- Strengthening Access to Justice through Legal Aid
- Innovations of Court and Access to Justice in Times of Pandemic Crisis
- Access to Justice and Legal Aid Services to the underprivileged people
- Issues and Challenges for Legal Aid and Awareness in India
- Access to justice & the provision of legal services in India
- Access to Justice and Rule of Law
- Blocking Barriers to Access to Justice
- Access to Justice & the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Access to justice and legal empowerment
- How Legal Aid improves access to justice in India
The sub-themes are directory in nature and the authors are advised not to keep a confined view.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/etVzw5BBg9EjEvfe9
- Registration Fees: Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred Only)
- Google Pay/Paytm/Phone Pe: +91-6303666504
- UPI ID: 6303666504@paytm
(After payment of Fees, Screenshot is to be attached in the Registration Form)
- Last Date of Registration: 20th January 2022
- Last Date for Research Article Submission: 21st February 2022
- Declaration of Result: 1st Week of March 2022
- Prize Distribution: 2nd – 3rd Week of March 2022
- 1st Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 1000/- and Certificate of Merit
- 2nd Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 700/- and Certificate of Merit
- 3rd Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 500/- and Certificate of Merit
Best Research articles under each sub-theme will be published in an edited book carrying ISBN number.
Note: E-Certificates of Participation will be provided to all the participants.
- The work submitted shall be the original and unpublished work of the author.
- Plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Word Limit (Inclusive of Footnotes): 4000-6000 Words
- Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with OSCOLA citation.
- The body of the paper shall be: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citations Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10 and Line Spacing: 1
- Headings should be Bold, in Capitals, Size 14, center-aligned.
- The copyright shall vest in the Editorial Board.
- Co-Authorship is not allowed.
- All submissions shall be sent through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word (.doc or.docx) format.
- The subject title for the email must be ‘Paper for National Article Writing Competition’.
- The author must send in the cover letter in the body of the email, which must contain all the relevant details: (Name of the author(s), Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Phone Number and Email ID).
- An abstract of 300 words followed by 5 minimum keywords is mandatory.
- The decision of the Editorial Committee shall be final and binding.
The Articles shall first go for Plagiarism Check. They accept plagiarism/similarity below 15%. After the research article passes the plagiarism check, then the articles will be sent for review. If the Research articles will not pass the plagiarism check then the articles shall be rejected at the instance.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Mr. A Likith Reddy, Student Convener, Legal Aid Club, School of Law, NMIMS Deemed University, Hyderabad. [+91-6303666504]
Mr. Prithivi Raj, Assistant Professor, and Mentor (Legal Aid Club), School of Law, NMIMS Deemed University, Hyderabad. [+91-8249146094]