School of Law, Bennett University is organizing a Poster Presentation Competition on the event of World Holocaust Remembrance Day.
About the organiser
Bennett University has been established by the ‘Times Group’, India’s largest media conglomerate, and offers unique inter-disciplinary and contemporary courses through its Schools of Law.
Established in 2017, the School of Law, Bennett University works with a vision to strive for excellence in teaching, research and advocacy towards justice for all by shaping thought leaders in public policy of National and International dimensions.
About the competition
The L&D Committee, School of Law, Bennett University, is proud to announce the upcoming Poster Presentation Competition, which will take place on World Holocaust Remembrance Day to spread awareness and sensitization regarding the issue at hand.
The event is a Poster Presentation Competition, which will take place on World Holocaust Remembrance Day to spread awareness and sensitization regarding the issue at hand.
The topic is “Spreading Awareness and Sensitization about HOLOCAUST DAY.”
The registration fee is Rs 200/- (2 dollars/ 2 euros)/individual.
Each participant should prepare a poster with text and visuals, they can be supported by picture related to spreading awareness about the topic.
The poster can be either handmade or digitally designed.
Who is it for?
- All the undergraduate and post-graduate students are eligible to participate.
- Participants should register individually
- First 50 registrations will be able to participate.
Click on the link given at the end of this post to register for the competition.
- Participants should email the submission on the following email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The name of the file should be participant’s full name and PP. For example, JohnCooper_PP.
- The subject of the email should be “HRD Poster Submission”.
The registration fee is Rs 200/- (2 dollars/2 euros)/individual.
Click here for the payment link.
- Winner: Rs.2000/- + merit certificate.
- First Runner up: Rs.1500/- + merit certificate.
- Second Runner up: Rs. 1000/- + merit certificate.
- All the participants will be given an e-certificate of participation.
- The deadline for registration: January 26, 2022, Wednesday (5 PM)
- The last date of submission: January 26, 2022, Wednesday (11:55 PM)
- The competition i.e., presentation will be held on January 27, 2022, Thursday (3:30 PM)
- Valedictory ceremony will be held on January 27, 2022, Thursday (7 PM)
- Kasireddy Aishwarya
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 9667893627
- Rishiraj Ayachi
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 8962849403
- Arushi Sharma
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 9352041919
Click here to register for the competition.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.