Pride Circle is inviting applications for ‘100 Queer Interns’ – a one-of-its-kind paid internship program for LGBT+ students across a wide range of industries, as well as world-class training and development.
About the Organisation
Pride Circle is India’s premier Diversity & Inclusion organization offering a customized suite of expertise, solutions, and approaches to enable and empower LGBT+ individuals.
If you would like to learn more about us, head here: https://linktr.ee/PrideCircle
Details about the program
To focus on empowering LGBT+ students by extending inclusive professional opportunities, Pride Circle brings to you ‘100 Queer Interns’ – a one-of-its-kind internship program that will help transform the prospects of young Queer people by offering paid work experience across a wide range of industries, as well as world-class training and development.
Get a chance to work with companies like ABInBev, Adobe, Cummins, CRISIL, Godrej Properties, HSBC, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, PhonePe, Tata Steel, Thomson Reuters and more!
Applications are now open for LGBT+ students now!
Nature of Internship
You can apply if you:
- Identify as a member of the LGBT+ community (No need to be OUT)
- Are enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s course in a college in India
- Are over 16 years of age
- Are motivated to gain experience with an inclusive company
Number of Interns Required
Mode of Internship
Virtual, open to everyone across India
Whether Paid or Unpaid
Duration of Internship
Anytime between January – December 2022
The process for application is as follows:
- Learn more about the opportunity here
- Browse through internships or directly submit your resume here.
- You will receive a 3 minute verification call within 10 days from the application
- During the wait, you can interact with our hiring partners and participate in exclusive training & mentoring programs
- Pride Circle’s Hiring Partners will reach out if you get selected.
- Intern with your dream organisation and be yourself at the workplace!
In case you have any questions, thoughts or concerns about 100 Queer Interns, reach out to Gulsheen (She/Her) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply for the internship.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.