Applications are invited for Pride Circle’s Youth Changemakers Program (YCP), a voluntary, 2-month online internship, open for all.
About the Organisation
Pride Circle Foundation is a non-profit organisation with a mission to enable and empower the LGBT+ community, parents, educational institutions and society. If you would like to learn more about us, head here: https://linktr.ee/PrideCircle
Details About the Program
The Youth Changemakers Program (YCP) is a one-of-its-kind voluntary internship where you will get the chance to collaborate with Pride Circle Foundation on projects aimed at increasing LGBT+ inclusion in India! It is open for ALL to register, whether you’re an Ally or identify as a member of the LGBT+ community.
Here are some unique points about the Program:
- 2 month internship opportunity
- 3 hours a week only
- No prior experience is required!
- Gives you a chance to be an LGBT+ Affirmative Role Model on your campus
The aims of this Program are to:
- Provide framework for student run projects to foster LGBT+ inclusion in colleges
- Build a movement of allyship by mobilising campus partners to pay it forward
- Creator safer higher education spaces in India with student driven changes
Nature of Internship
Part-Time Virtual Internships
You can participate if you are:
- Over 18 years of age
- Identify as LGBT+ OR an Ally (No need to be OUT)
- Studying in a college in India
- Self-motivated & Collaborative
- Passionate about building a movement of inclusion
Number of Interns Required
Mode of Internship
Virtual, open to everyone across India
Whether Paid or Unpaid
Duration of Internship
February 15 to April 10, 2022
The process for registration is as follows:
- Fill out the form throughthe link given at the end of this post.
- In the form, you will have to:
- Share contact information
- Choose which goal you want to contribute to (3 preferences)
- Share how you’ve been an ally in the past
- Share why you want to contribute to this program
- You might receive a 10 minute call from the team, to better understand your profile.
- You’ll get an email if your application is selected for the program
- Onboarding starts February 15, 2022
The last date for registration is February 5, 2022.
In case you have any questions, thoughts or concerns about the Youth Changemakers Program, reach out to Gulsheen (She/Her) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Know more about Pride Circle’s programs and work here.
Click here to apply for the YCP.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.