Anand Law College and Anand College of Legal Studies are organizing their 5th National Moot Court Competition, 2022, in hybrid mode.
About the Organiser
Anand Law College is a legal establishment recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi since 1964, motivated by highly enthusiastic professionals under the guidance & supervision of the great visionary Late Gordhan Shanabhai Patel. The College is managed by Shri Ramkrishna Seva Mandal, Anand and has been rendered an authenticity for permanent recognition to offer various Law programmes. Its affiliation is with Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
Anand College of Legal Studies is duly recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi, which is an apex statutory body to grant the permission for running institutions imparting education in the legal field. The institution is being managed by Shri Ramkrishna Seva Mandal, Anand and has been rendered an authenticity for permanent recognition to offer various Law Programmes. Its affiliation is with Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
About the Moot Competition
The Moot Court Competition has been organized to achieve excellence in the field of Legal Education, we are making an attempt to set up a common platform for all the law students for their overall development to become an advocate. Moot Court Competition will give Competitors such an opportunity to gain valuable experience and training in written and oral appellate advocacy, furthermore they will gain experience in the legal research, analysis, writing and oral advocacy skills during the competition which is valuable in a wide range of practice areas and make participants more marketable to legal employers. As a step towards this, we have organized the Fifth National Moot Court Competition (Hybrid Mode).
Who is it for?
All students currently enrolled in three year or five-year LL.B. in any Law School/College/University in India, are eligible to participate in the Competition.
Any recognized Institution/College/University shall be entitled to send only one team to the Competition.
Anand, Gujarat (The Competition is going to be conducted through Hybrid Mode)
- Teams must register themselves latest by February 10, 2022.
- The registration fee is Rs. 1200/-.
- It is compulsory for all the participating teams to attach the permission letter including consent from their College/Institution/University. The permission letter should be on the Letter head of the Institution issuing it and shall include the Names of each participants and their course with semester. Kindly upload the Pdf copy of the permission letter in the registration link. No form shall be accepted, in case the permission letter is not uploaded in the registration link.
- The registration fee shall be non-refundable.
- Any change in team composition will not be entertained after the registration. In case of any unforeseen contingency where it becomes imperative to change the team composition, the participating team shall send an application through mail to the Administrator, mentioning the compelling reason for the change. However, the change in the composition shall be done at the discretion of the Administrator.
Each participating team shall pay a notional entry fee of Rs.1200.00 (One Thousand Two Hundred only) by way of an Online Transfer in the account. The Barcode for the Payment is given under the Brochure.
The registration fee details (Screenshot/Receipt etc) should be uploaded through the link given at the end of this post.
The following awards will be given after the Final Round:
- Winning Team: Rs.5000/-, Trophy and Certificate
- Runner-up Team: Rs.2500/-,Trophy and Certificate
- Best Counsel/Mooter: Rs.1500 /-,Trophy and Certificate
- Best Memorial: Rs.1500 /-,Trophy and Certificate
- Best Researcher: Rs.1500 /-, Trophy and Certificate
- Consolation Prize: E – Certificate
February 10, 2022
- Mr. Brijensingh Thakur
Mob: +91 83060 47728
- Mr. Utsav Shah
Mob: +91 9601111244
Kindly visit our website: www.acls.in
Click here to register for the moot competition.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.