Law Mantra Trust is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Chapters for an edited book on Data Protection and Data Privacy.
About the Organizer
“Law Mantra Trust” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 0f 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
Law Mantra is a registered society under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 whose members are leaders and members from the legal fraternity, other professions with a nexus to conflict resolution, academics and experts from various fields who are committed to resolve conflicts and disputes using innovative mechanisms and methods such as Mediation, Conciliation, Negotiations and Arbitration.
Call for Chapters
This Call for chapter is for contributions in an edited Book on the theme DATA PROTECTION AND DATA PRIVACY.
- Data Breach and Risk Analysis
- Role of Intermediaries & Data Repositories and their Liability in the
- Case Data Breaches.
- Media Intrusions and the Privacy Challenges – Legal Dynamics
- Emerging Concerns Towards Data Security and Privacy
- Data Localization and Cross-Border Data Transfers
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to DATA PROTECTION AND DATA PRIVACY .
Who is it for?
Interested Professors, Researchers, Practitioners, Students are invited to submit Book Chapters. All submitted chapters will be reviewed on a double-blind peer review basis. Authors are encouraged to include original works. Please submit your chapter and a brief personal biography.
- Abstract (Minimum 300 Words) Along with 5 Minimum Keywords, along with final paper should be send by 15th February, 2022.
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it; Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 12 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 12 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 point font;
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to INDIAN LAW INSTITUTE, NEW DELHI STYLE;
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected; Plagiarism more than 15% will strictly be rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra Trust;
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010);
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides;
- The length of paper should not be below 4,000 words (including
footnotes) and Should not Exceed more than 10,000 (Including Footnotes);
- All Contribution must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no fee, it is open for all.
February 15, 2022
Click here for the official information.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.