Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow is hosting a two-day seminar on “Emerging Issues in Law & Justice in the perspective of Globalization” on 19th-20th February 2022. The event is sponsored by the Department of Higher Education, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Venue: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Sector D-1, LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme, Aashiyana, Lucknow – 226012
The Seminar calls for papers under the following subthemes. The list is only indicative and not exhaustive. Any other topic related to the Seminar theme may
also, be submitted.
- Globalization and Governance: Present and Future.
- Belongingness in a Global World: State, Citizenship and Refugees.
- Borders and Movement: Issues and Challenges during COVID-19.
- Contours of Right to Health.
- Accessibility in times of COVID-19: Issues and Challenges.
- Universalism v. Cultural Relativism in a global world.
- Legal Framework for World trade or economic imperialism- Critical Perspectives.
- International Organizations: Changing Goals, Problems and Challenges.
- Scope of National Security Legislations in Global world.
- Ensuring Climate Justice for all: Issues and Challenges.
- Right to Education : Contemporary Issues and Challenges
Call for Papers
University invites well researched and authentic research papers, case analyses, articles by Academicians, Policymakers, Journalist, Lawyers, Bureaucrats,
Research scholars and Students. Research papers shall be subject to the approval of the Editorial Board for inclusion in the seminar.
- All submissions have to be in English.
- The abstract should not be of more than 250 words. It shall contain- a brief profile of the author including e-mail ID, contact
number and official address.
- Word limit for full Research Paper- 4000-5000 words (inclusive of all Citation and references).
- Submissions must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing.
- There can be maximum of only one Co-author. All the co-authors need to get registered for the seminar.
- Potential contributors are required to adhere to a uniform mode of citation (20th edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation or ILI Citation is recommended).
- The authors should also need to submit a declaration along with the abstract & final paper that their work is original and unpublished and that it does not infringe the copyright of anyone. The organizing committee is not responsible for any copyright infringements by the authors.
- Participants who intend to present their research papers in the seminar are required to submit the Abstract on or before 19th January, 2022 through e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Full papers need to be submitted by 1st February, 2022.
- The accepted full research papers may be published in the form of an edited book.
The registration fee which includes registration kit, lunch and tea is as follows:
- For students: Rs. 700/-
- For academia and professionals: Rs. 1000/-
- RMLNLU faculty & students: No fee
Registration for the seminar has to be done through the following link: https://forms.gle/ekbmy6w7GDmRLbhg6
Proceed to the following link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=288415
- Select registration fee.
- Select Seminar/Workshop in the event tab and fill the required details.
- Write ‘National Seminar on Globalisation’in the Name of the Event tab.
- Proceed with payment and after successful payment, kindly upload the receipt in the registration form.
- Accommodation shall not be provided in view of COVID-19 Pandemic.
For any further clarification, mail at firstname.lastname@example.org