The Journal of Multi-Disciplinary Legal Research (JMDLR) [ISSN: 2582-9947] is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Papers for its Volume 2, Issue 1.
About the Journal
The Journal of Multi-Disciplinary Legal Research (JMDLR) is an Open-Access, Peer-Reviewed journal published bi-monthly (one issue every two months).
JMDLR is expected to be a platform for academicians and students from the legal fraternity to present their ideas related to Law and its Allied Branches.
JMDLR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book reviews, Case comments, Legislative comments, and Research Papers in the field of Law.
The aim of JMDLR is to spread legal awareness and to bring out and propagate the opinion of the legal fraternity and provide a forum for interaction between academia, practitioners and students. Each issue of JMDLR is devoted to the vast areas of legal studies.
Theme of the Journal
The theme of the journal includes any and all areas related to Law.
Publication Fees [to be paid after acceptance of manuscript]
- Single Author: Rs. 800/-
- Co-Author: Rs. 1000/-
- Please note the following details in relation to the submissions.
- Law students pursuing the three-year LL. B, as well as the five-year integrated LL.B. program, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., Research Associates.
- Academicians, Educators, and professionals and practitioners in any field of Law are eligible to submit.
The following word limit should strictly be adhered to:
- Short Articles: (1500-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500+ words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2000+ words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1000-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Legislative Comments: (1000-2500 words, including footnotes)
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New
- Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the name of the paper, the name of the authors followed by an abstract.
- The second page should commence with the main body of the manuscript.
- Texts and footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
The deadline for submissions for the second issue is 13th January 2021.
While submissions shall be accepted across the year, those made after the deadline will be considered for the forthcoming issues.
Certificates: Authors shall receive a soft copy of the Certificate of Publication and a Certificate of Excellence.
Internships: Deserving authors shall be offered internships in the capacity of an Editorial Board Member.
Cash Prize: One best paper selected will be awarded a Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/-
How to Submit?
All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com, with the subject as ‘Manuscript Submission’. Authors are requested to mention their
College Name, Year of Study and Contact Number.
For more information or queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the official website: http://jmdlr.in/
Note: This is a sponsored post.