GE Power Portfolio is inviting applications from law students for an internship opportunity in Noida.
About GE Power Portfolio
GE Power (formerly known as GE Energy) is an American energy technology company, owned by General Electric.
About the Internship Opportunity
To take care of day-to-day commercial legal matters of the legal entities pertaining to Steam Business viz. GE Power Systems India Pvt. Ltd., GE Power India Limited and other GE India entities.
Assisting Business Legal Counsel in various commercial matters, including but not limited to:
- Commercial agreements with customers, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- IP and licensing arrangements.
- Commercial Litigation and dispute resolution.
- Coordinate with the consultants/law firms on regular basis for routine matters including follow-up and processing of invoices/payments.
- Tracking and replying to statutory notices.
- Any other matters that may come up from time to time.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Image taken from here.