Epiq is hiring for the position of Legal Associate at its Hyderabad Office.
Epiq, a global technology-enabled services leader in the legal industry and corporations, takes on large-scale, increasingly complex tasks for corporate counsel, law firms, and business professionals with efficiency, clarity, and confidence.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review documents for relevancy, privilege, and other issues as directed by our clients.
- Assist with research on technical and industry-specific issues.
- LLB (three- or five-year program),
- LLM (optional) India or Abroad.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, and strong English reading comprehension.
- Decision making: Exercises good judgment and assumes responsibility.
- Be a Team Player, open to feedback, and contribute to building positive team spirit.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and works with integrity.
- Sound knowledge of the document review and e-discovery/litigation industry.
- Knowledge of litigation management software: Relativity, Xerox, and/or DocuMatrix.
- Industry-specific subject matter knowledge/understanding.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT).
- Familiar with the U.S. judicial system, understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, and procedures from the U.S. perspective.
How to Apply?
Click the link below to apply.
Click here to apply.