The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi, invites applications from eligible and well-experienced persons for the post of Registrar.
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies is a public law school and a National Law University located in Kochi, India. It is the first and only National Law University in the State of Kerala and one of the 25 NLUs in India.
About the Opportunity
This is an on-site Job opportunity for a tenure of 4 years or till the incumbent attains 56 years, whichever is earlier.
- A Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% of Marks or an equivalent grade in a point
scale wherever the grading system is followed.
- At least 15 years experience as an Assistant Professor in Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in Academic Level 12 and above including as an Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. OR
Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education. OR
- Fifteen years of Administrative experience of which 8 shall be as Deputy Registrar in a recognized University or an equivalent post.
How to Apply?
- Applications are to be submitted in the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from the link given below, and to be submitted, duly filled in and along with self-attested copies of all documents in support of age, date of birth, qualifications, experience, community, etc. in proof and superscribing on the envelope ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF REGISTRAR’.
- Address: The Registrar, The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), HMT colony (p.o.), Kalamassery, Kochi – 683 503.
Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘Registrar, NUALS’ and payable at Ernakulam (Candidates belonging to SC/ST Communities need to pay only Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) as Registration fees).
May 31, 2023