Tuesday, December 6, 2022
HomeMakeupDermafique Soleil Defense Sunscreen Review Photos Price

Dermafique Soleil Defense Sunscreen Review Photos Price

I love skincare and just like most of us on here, have my routine steps that I follow to keep my skin healthy & glowing. However, there is this one step that we all tend to forget or skip, I.e. using our sunscreen. There are two main reasons for not using sunscreens – lack of awareness or unavailability of suitable formula basis our skin type/complexion. These are at least the two biggest hurdles I face while choosing my sunscreen.Dermafique Soleil Defense Sunscreen Review Photos Price

First, let’s talk about why we need to regularly use sunscreens. We all know radiation from the sun causes both UVA & UVB damage, which result in premature ageing, dullness, dark spots & hyperpigmentation. Sunscreens are all the more necessary when you are using strong actives as a part of your routine. You must apply sunscreen 20 minutes before stepping out and reapply every 3-4 hours. Dermafique Soleil Defense Sunscreen Review Photos Price

I like sunscreen formulas that are light weight and offer broad spectrum protection. My search ended on these two amazing sunscreens by Dermafique. Both the sunscreens are powered by Full Light Technology* which targets the 360° Sun Spectrum and shields skin from the solar aggression of Visible Light + Infrared (IR) + UVA + UVB.

When talking about sunscreens we usually talk about UVA & UVB rays which constitute only 5% of the sun spectrum – which is something I wasn’t aware of! The Dermafique Soleil Defense range protects you from the other 95% of the sun spectrum as well(Infrared and Visible Light), in addition to UVA & UVB rays.The harmful rays from the sun contribute to tanning and signs of photo ageing, while heat generating IR causes skin damage which can eventually lead to elastosis.Dermafique Soleil Defense Sunscreen Review Photos Price

The Dermafique Soleil defense All Matte (SPF50 PA++) comes in a sleek pump bottle with a transparent cap. This variant is especially suitable for normal – dry skin. Formula has lotion like consistency, light weight very easy to apply and blend. I like how it almost immediately blends without leaving a white cast. It also makes my skin glow. Finish is neither sticky nor greasy. In my opinion even, people with oily skin can enjoy using it because of its light texture. 

It is an oil-in-water emulsion which is non-oily and non-patchy, making it incredibly comfortable to wear even in tropical conditions. It doesn’t make me sweat which is a problem I face with most of the sunscreen formulas. It is also fragrance-free.Dermafique Soleil Defense Sunscreen Review Photos Price

Next, the Dermafique Soleil Defense (Gel Crème) SPF 30 and PA++, also comes in a pump bottle. This particular formula is great for people who like a matte finish from their sunscreen. The Formula is gel like which spreads and blends quickly. It doesn’t leave any white cast and gives a natural finish. It is also non-sticky or greasy. It has close to no fragrance – something I always look out for in my skincare products.

I would highly recommend these two sunscreens to anyone looking for good formulation and light weight texture. You can buy these online HERE


.gqpel61d747587895f {
margin: 5px; padding: 0px;
}
@media screen and (min-width: 1201px) {
.gqpel61d747587895f {
display: block;
}
}
@media screen and (min-width: 993px) and (max-width: 1200px) {
.gqpel61d747587895f {
display: block;
}
}
@media screen and (min-width: 769px) and (max-width: 992px) {
.gqpel61d747587895f {
display: block;
}
}
@media screen and (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 768px) {
.gqpel61d747587895f {
display: block;
}
}
@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
.gqpel61d747587895f {
display: block;
}
}
Source: Be Beautilicious

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments