Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of General Manager in Compliance and AML Department at Paytm.
Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited owns the brand Paytm founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
The Compliance department has five areas of responsibility—identification, prevention, monitoring and detection, resolution, and advisory for the entity with respect to regulations /laws and is part of the enterprise compliance group at Paytm.
About the Role
This role will focus on advising business and overseeing compliance-related matters in the company. The role entails advising in terms of the relevant regulatory expectations to the respective business units and ensuring timely monitoring and detection of compliance-related issues.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and ensure a meeting of individual and team targets as per TAT and SLA.
- Providing feedback to team members on QC reports and circulating the outcome immediately to the management.
- Preparing MIS reports & other statements with a view to describing the management of the process operations and assisting in the critical decision-making process.
- Attending error calls on a weekly basis with onshore.
- Attending weekly knowledge transfer (KT) calls with onshore and communicating the same to the team members.
- Scheduling weekly knowledge-sharing sessions with the team and providing possible solutions to overcome the challenges in the process BAU.
- Performing UAT testing for new products, processes, and clients being on-boarded.
- Taking a lead role in providing strategic vendor relationship management with the top external business partners.
- Working with the Process Excellence, IT, and HR teams to create a seamless, planned, process-driven development, staging, production, and support of applications and infrastructure.
- Liaising between customer and business, and advocating greater customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring regular reporting on progress and impact on leadership/top management.
- Implementing action plans to improve key performance indicators to maximize business opportunities.
- Handling customer escalations and all customer relations issues.
- Performing Root-cause analysis; Coaching and developing team members of different functionalities.
Must have completed CA / LLB/ MBA, an LLB/ LLM is highly preferred.
How to Apply?
Click the link below to Apply.