NMIMS (Deemed to be University) is inviting submissions for their seminar on the emerging dynamics of justice in a globalising world on January 8, 2023.
About SVKM’S NMIMS
Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) first established Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies as a social initiative in 1981 to cater to the rising demand for management institutes in the country, and since then it has emerged as a globally reputed university.
About Kirt P Mehta School of Law
The Kirit P. Mehta School of Law (KPMSoL) of SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed to be University) was established in the year 2013 and approved by the Bar Council of India aims to provide quality legal education to learners of law.
About the Seminar
The 5th Edition of the NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law’s Seminar, as spearheaded by the Centre for Excellence, aims to be an interdisciplinary forum for the fruitful exchange of knowledge. The program will consist of plenary, half plenary, and invited, and contributed papers falling broadly within the scope of the conference.
The Seminar will be conducted on the 8th of January 2023 in hybrid mode, Some of the invited papers may be tutorial in nature from keynote speakers, while others will review recent work in specialised fields.
Globalization has significantly altered relationships between nation-states since the early 1980s, along with domestic political, constitutional, and legal issues that influence economic and development politics. Emerging nations have changed their focus from statistics to socioeconomic liberalization as part of this global trend, in line with the broader globalization of globalized trade.
International institutions and organizations, such as the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF), played a significant role in pushing movements toward economic reform, liberalization, and privatization as well as indirectly funding development initiatives.
- To create a forum for both students and scholars to thoroughly examine this topic and to make clear the concept, logic, and justification behind this new changing trend.
- Spreading awareness, addressing fresh issues, and making these recent changes the centre of attention in light of important rulings by the Court, institutions and other international bodies.
- To gather feedback from the public with the goal of starting a constructive dialogue regarding the “Emerging Dynamics of Justice in a Globalizing World” with an emphasis on the most recent events.
- To engage in a conversation that clarifies the result raises new issues and further examines existing ones.
- Original research papers are welcomed on the abovementioned topic but are not restricted to the
sub-themes as given.
- The paper can be co-authored. However, a maximum of three authors per entry is allowed.
- The author(s) shall specify in their submission:
- Title of the paper with the sub-theme.
- Names of author(s).
- Name of the College/University.
- Email address and contact number.
- Sub-theme under which submission is made.
- Font Type: Times New Roman Font
- Size: 12 pts
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Footnotes Font Type: Times New Roman
- Footnotes: Font size: 10 pts
- Footnotes Line spacing: 1
- Margin to be 1 inch on all sides
- Citation: Any uniform pattern of citation.
- Last date for Abstract Submission: December 8, 2022
- Communication of acceptance to the selected authors: December 10, 2022
- Last date to complete registration fee payment: December 17, 2022
- Last date for Full Paper Submission: January 2, 2023
- Seminar: January 8, 2023
The abovementioned timeline must be strictly followed by the participants and no request for extensions shall be entertained by the organizing committee.
How to Submit?
Interested candidates can submit their papers through the link provided at the end of this post.
- Single Student Author: ₹1000
- Student Co-authors (2): ₹1500
- Student Co-authors (3): ₹2000
- Professionals/Academicians/Research Scholars: ₹1200
The registration fees need not be paid by all applicants. Once the communication of acceptance is made, the selected authors shall be provided with the bank details in order to complete the registration through the payment as per the above-mentioned criteria.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com